NOTIFYING THE PUBLIC OF PUBLIC RIGHTS
UNDER TITLE VI
- DPI posts Title VI notices on our agency’s website, in public areas of our agency, in our board room, and on one MO DOT vehicle.
- DPI operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964.
- To obtain additional information about your rights under Title VI, contact Developing Potential, Inc.
- If you believe you have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, or national origin by DPI, Inc., you may file a Title VI complaint by completing, signing, and submitting the agency’s Title VI Complaint Form.
How to file a Title VI complaint with DPI:
- To obtain a Complaint Form from Developing Potential Inc., contact Developing Potential, Inc. at 251 NW Executive Way, Suite 200, Lee’s Summit, MO 64081 or visit our web site at www.developingpotential.org for the form online. DOWNLOAD DPI Title VI Complaint Form - (see form below).
- In addition to the complaint process at DPI complaints may be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights, Region VII, 901 Locust Street, Suite 404, Kansas City, MO 64106
- Complaints must be filed within 180 days following the date of the alleged discriminatory occurrence and should contain as much detailed information about the alleged discrimination as possible.
- The form must be signed and dated, and include your contact information.
- If information is needed in another language, contact 816-914-6843 and ask for Rebecca Case, Executive Director.