JOIN DPI and MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
We are interested in employing people who want to make a difference in the lives of people with disabilities.
Developing Potential, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or any other legally protected status. If you need any accommodation in the application and/or interview process, please notify Kari Wiss - firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have your weekends off & enjoy benefits including:
- Health Insurance - portion of premiums paid by DPI
- Life Insurance - annual salary benefit - 100% of premium paid by DPI
- Simple IRA - DPI matches 100%, up to 3% of salary
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Mileage Reimbursement - for use of personal vehicle
- Paid Training - (On the job training and regular paid in-services)
- Flexible Spending Account that allows employees to set aside pretax payroll dollars to pay health and child care expenses.
- Additional life and dental insurance benefits available.
You may apply online click below or download your our job application below.
251 NW Executive Way
Lee's Summit, MO 64063
120 W Walnut
Independence, MO 64050
1608A Prospect Avenue
Kansas City, MO 64127